|Full Name of Organization
||Actions For Green Myanmar
|Month/Year Of Establish
||Room(A-8), Bldg (138-B1), New University Avenue Road, Sayar San Ward, Bahan Township, Yangon
|Main Sectors of Work
||Environmental Conservation and Protection
Water Resources Management
Community Forest and Forest Facility
Livelihoods for Environment
A Brief History of AFG
Actions For Green Myanmar is a network of NGOs and CBOs initiated by Swanyee Group in Dec 2016 participation with Ashoka Social Development Association, Thirst-Aid, Rhodopendron Integrated Development, Myanmar Consumer Union, Nan Oo Teaching & National Youth Development Organization, Myo-Khame Development Organization and CBOs in various locations in myanmar.
Main Sectors of Work
- Environmental Conservation and Protection
- Water Resources Management
- Community Forest and Forest Facility
- Livelihoods for Environment
People are living with quality environment, which reduces the impacts of the climate change, improving socio-economic status and towards the sustainability development.
- Assist in work towards the development of long term solutions.
- Assisting communities, especially for the people by providing soft and hard infrastructures as the basic needs, and the other necessary assistances to cope their lives by self-reliant basis.
- Advocate for and assist in community capacities to care for their management of natural resources effectively and efficiently, and climate change adaption.